Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hipster Cat Birthday Card

Hi, it's Marty and it's my Tuesday to post on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog!   As a reminder, our monthly challenge is always ANYTHING GOES AND INCLUDE A HANDMADE BOW.  This month’s sponsor is Beccy's Place and the winner of the April challenge will receive one set of digital stamps.   Beccy's online store has an awesome variety of digital stamps and stamp sets to choose from.  She also has freebies and tutorials, so it's worth it to check out her online store and blog.

My son recently turned 30 and I'm sharing the card I made for him.  I thought the cat from the new Hipster stamp set (Tim Holtz) suited him perfectly!


I had the perfect blue ribbon for my card, thanks to Donna!  Of course, I used my bow tool to make my single-loop bow (great for masculine cards).  The bow tool makes it so easy for any size bow, single or multi-loop...there are helpful tutorials hereIf you don't have a bow tool, click here to order one.


If you'd like to know more about how I finished my project, please head over to my blog.

Thank you for stopping by today and we'd love to see you play along in the challenge - you could be our next winner!

Tracey will be back next Tuesday with some more inspiration so don't forget to stop by.  Have a great day!