Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Vicki's Diemond Dies "Thankful" Card

Vicki here...I'm back with yet another project using the awesome Diamond Dies from our Craft-Dee BowZ sponsor for the month of November.


"Thankful"

This card was created using  browns and golds, embossing and my awesome Diemond Dies  Fall Leaves Set, Fern Leaf and Pine Branch. The fern and pine branch were a perfect accent for my stamped flower image.  I can't say enough about these wonderful Diemond Dies.  They release paper so easily with beautiful cut lines!

The double loop, organza bow was easy to make with my super, duper Craft-Dee BowZ bow making tool.  It lives on my craft desk and travels with me wherever I am crafting!

The designers at Craft-Dee BowZ will be posting throughout the month, both on the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog and their personal blogs, using different Diemond Dies (some designers will be posting several times) to inspire you.  To be eligible to win the beautiful die set pictured in the post at the top of the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog, be sure to come back to THIS POST  in the blog and leave a comment.  Since there will be many projects posted in the blog throughout the month, for every comment you leave on that post, your name will be put in a pot, giving you more opportunities to win.  And don’t forget, give the designer some love on her blog too.

Don't miss the opportunity to win this Diemond Dies  Fancy Flower Set!


Thanks for stopping by to see my Diemond Die inspiration this week!