Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cold Hands Warm Heart with Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana Tatar here sharing my first project as a member of the Craft-Dee BowZ team today! I like to dress in layers during the cold Winter months, so in keeping with that trend, I created this card that also sports several layers of patterned paper, cardstock and ribbon.


I topped the cozy pair of mittens with a perfect double bow. This bow measures 1.5 inches from loop to loop. I wouldn't have been able to create a beautiful bow of such small size without my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Cardstock: Recollections, Cardstock Tag: Core'dinations; Patterned Paper: Authentique; Pearls: Couture Creations; Snowflake Die: Spellbinders; Mittens Die: Memory Box; Ink: Ranger; Embossing Folder: Provocraft; Foam Mounting Tape: Couture Creations; Bow Making Tool: Craft-Dee BowZ; Sanding Block: Couture Creations; Other: Ribbon