Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Farewell to Craft-Dee Bowz

Hi, it's Patti with my last post with Craft-Dee Bowz. I have enjoyed my time and would like to thank Donna and the entire team! Now for my last project!

 We received some gorgeous ribbons to work with and some crystal accents that were so cute as well!! I decided to make a votive candle holder out of a mason jar! You can do this for any Holiday by changing the color of the ribbons!!!!

You can see the topper in this photo, I made a multiple loop  bow with the pretty purple and silver edged ribbon, then made a smaller double loop bow with the silver and placed it on top!



I made some dangles from silver and white beads with a purple star button on each end.


Here you can see that I took a piece of the purple and centered the smaller silver on top, then placed one of the gem snowflakes in the center. I cut the other snowflake apart and placed the pieces at six equal spots on the top edge of the purple ribbon.

I put a votive candle in the bottom of the jar. It looks really pretty when it's lit. You can use colored gemstones, just think of green and red for Christmas too!! And you can make smaller ones! They are really cute and safe too! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creations each month! Don't forget to visit regularly to see what the new Design Team has in store for you!!!
Patti